Friday, May 3, 2013

Overwhelmed

God said, "Never will I leave you, Never will I forsake you." So I say with confidence that the Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid!

I am overwhelmed and touched by the love and prayers of so many... The tears have subsided and I am now riding a blissful wave of peace. Thank you for your prayers that loosed the heavenlies on my behalf, and for wrapping me in God's peace that my finite mind can not even begin to understand, because His ways are so far above my ways... Wow! He holds the pleiades in His hand... How great is that?!!

The nature of God is the answer to every challenge. God is MY strong tower, MY impenetrable shield!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!

More about Kimberly Anne at:

www.exousia-ministries.org
www.linkedin.com/pub/kimberly-wallace/30/41b/52a
http://facebook.com/KimberlyAnne.Wallace