Friday, May 3, 2013

Oh my goodness

Oh my goodness! Please pray peace over me. I was cleaning out the garage, especially my husband's work table and going through everything and tossing things that looked like I didn't need them. And then... I came across some papers, downloaded directions on how to make a noose, along with the left over nylon rope that Rob used to make his noose and hang himself.

I immediately shredded the directions on how to make a noose and threw them along with the left over rope away. I sighed. I thought, "Wow, I'm doing ok with this!" I did a few more things in the garage and then went inside to pee. I totally lost it. Hyperventilating convulsing tears. I recognized the rope, because I had to cut him down from his noose he tied to our balcony on the side of the house. I remember I couldn't find scissors to cut the rope. I remember screaming, "You will live and not die!" over and over and over, until I was finally able to cut him down. I can't breath too well right now. Lord give me your peace that passes all my own understanding, as only you can do.

I covet your love and prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!

More about Kimberly Anne at:

www.exousia-ministries.org
www.linkedin.com/pub/kimberly-wallace/30/41b/52a
http://facebook.com/KimberlyAnne.Wallace