Friday, May 3, 2013

God is a god of redemption

God is a God of REDEMPTION! He uses all things for His good and His glory! I received this private facebook message from "Melissa" and would like to share this wonderful testimony with all of you...

April 22, 2013
9:41pm
From: Melissa

"Just wanted to let you know that several months ago I was dealing with suicidal depression. My words may not be eloquent and I pray they are not inappropriate... But I thought of you many times. As I struggled to fight a voice I knew wasn't mine and even made a tea of oleander bushes... I thought of how you shared your pain and I wondered if my husband would suffer the same. My children, I was convinced would be better off without me! Then you would share something small and I would realize that I'm considering putting my family thru what you went thru. I knew my oldest son would feel guilt even though he's smart enough to reason thru it. Thought about how I barely know you yet my heart grieves for you. Anyway, I've had many prayer sessions with LifeBridge and I'm doing very well. For the first time ever in my life, suicide is a distant ridiculous option. I'm sorry for your pain, but I'm so grateful for your strength to share your struggle. For those of us who struggled with those awful mind bending thoughts... You offer a perspective that encourages us to come out of that selfish dark place. May Gods peace and blessing fall on you like a flash flood in the desert! With all my heart." Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!

More about Kimberly Anne at:

www.exousia-ministries.org
www.linkedin.com/pub/kimberly-wallace/30/41b/52a
http://facebook.com/KimberlyAnne.Wallace