Friday, May 3, 2013

Grace

There is not a day that goes by, that I don't think about my late husband and how he touched my life, both the great times and the struggles... There were both... I miss him... I am also amazed at the grieving that continues to come in waves... There are still some days that I am not able to function enough to get out of bed, and yet there are other days when there is a beginning sense of normalcy in my life.

By the way, NEVER ask a widow or someone grieving "How are you?" (this is going in my book "Indescribable" under the what NOT to do section)... If you really want to know offer "You've been on my heart and I'm praying for you."

Thank you for your love and prayers during my season of grief, tears and healing...

I thank God for His and your grace towards me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!

More about Kimberly Anne at:

www.exousia-ministries.org
www.linkedin.com/pub/kimberly-wallace/30/41b/52a
http://facebook.com/KimberlyAnne.Wallace