Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Open Invitation!

Dear Loved Ones and Friends,

THIS WEEKEND marks the anniversary of my husband Rob’s suicidal death. It seems amazingly surreal that a whole year has passed since last March 10, 2012. I understand fully, maybe better than most, that life goes on. Many of you paused your busy lives for a while with me, when Rob’s death was still a deep fresh tear in my life.

I LOVE and APPRECIATE each one of you, who took time out of your busy lives, to help fill the gaps of my life that were left in my husband’s death. For me I have not been able to resume my life, “as it were” so to speak, because my life is often met with unintended waves of interrupting pauses and sometimes paralysing emotions. I find, at times, it difficult to do life the way I used to, because of being mesmerized by grief. I discover in these moments of grief, the many facets of my life that Rob filled. Those facets are now left dull, un-shiny or completely empty and I have been unintentionally re-defined by his death.

A NEW FRIEND (also a widow), recently said that I have been loved by Rob and loved him well, because of the gaping holes that I recognize in my life that remain unfilled, no matter the event, activity or love that I’ve experienced, since his death.

I AM REACHING OUT to EACH and EVERYONE of you, and I ask you to pause again with me this March 9 & 10, 2013. If you loved Rob or appreciated him, please take time to pause and remember Rob well, the different facets he may have touched in your lives. Come spend some time with me at my home this weekend, March 9th and 10th. My home will be open from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. both days.

PLEASE BRING a GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE dish to share! If you are unable to come because of distance, I ask you to remember Rob well, in your thoughts, prayers and ESPECIALLY emails.PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR THOUGHTS, PRAYERS, PICTURES and MEMORIES, I am putting together a MEMORIAL BOOK dedicated to Rob on shutterfly.

ABOVE ALL, THANK GOD that your loved ones are SAFE and ALIVE.Take the time to tell someone you love, that you appreciate who they are and you love them beyond measure! YOUR LIFE WOULD NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT THEM TO SHARE IT WTIH...

SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND, I look forward to spending time remembering Rob well with you. (If you need my address, please private message me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!

More about Kimberly Anne at:

www.exousia-ministries.org
www.linkedin.com/pub/kimberly-wallace/30/41b/52a
http://facebook.com/KimberlyAnne.Wallace