Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Adjuring a suicidal friend...

I could tell you something trite like, "suicide is not the answer Jesus Christ is", but I won't! As a survivor of suicide, I can tell you this: my husband chose suicide to end his pain and in so doing he will never know the grief, the pain, the loss, the heartache, that he left behind as part of his legacy to those who loved him. I adjure you, as one who is still walking through the pain of the suicidal death of my husband, suicide is not the answer. Suicide leaves in its wake, indescribable grief beyond comprehension, more tears then you could ever know, pain in your heart that feels like nothing can ever heal it, so many unanswered questions, feelings of rejection, unrequited love and unsaid goodbyes. My question to you is this, do you really want to leave this behind as your legacy and inheritance for those who love you? With suicide there are no do overs. It is final!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!

More about Kimberly Anne at:

www.exousia-ministries.org
www.linkedin.com/pub/kimberly-wallace/30/41b/52a
http://facebook.com/KimberlyAnne.Wallace